Club Otters K-6
Club Otters is a fee based program that offers after school child care for American River Collegiate Academy families. Club Otters is available Monday through Friday when school is in session, including minimum days and Professional Learning (non-school days) from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm.
Our club philosophy is based on the knowledge and experience that students will grow and develop when provided with rich and meaningful opportunities. We provide our students with hands-on opportunities to explore, create, and problem solve with materials that are aligned for their age and developmental stages. Our program provides a high-quality environment for nurturing and supporting the growth and development of young students. We recognize that students are unique individuals developing at their own pace. The students will be offered enriching activities that align with the rich Core Knowledge curriculum. In addition, we provide materials that allow them to develop knowledge and practice skills in each of the developmental domains: social-emotional, language, cognitive, physical, and self-help. This planning includes both student-directed and Club Otters staff-directed activities. We believe that an important factor in the quality of care your child receives is a comprehensive collaboration between parents, teachers, and the Club Otter staff to support their education and growth. Therefore, each day the Club Otter Site Leader and staff members will provide approximately one hour of homework support for the students. Afterwards, the students will have the opportunity to choose from various activities which include STEM, manipulative play, art, and sport.
For more information please contact: [email protected]
- Log on to EZChildTrack and enter your information under new parents (box on right side of the screen).
- Under registration, click on your registration option.
- Please be advised that all information with a red line next to it is MANDATORY.
- Tab 1 (My Account) - Please fill out parent information.
- When finished, please move on to the child portion of the registration.
- When filling out Child Information, please make sure to fill out all the medical information.
- For the start date, the earliest date you can select is 48 hours after submission.
- Tab 3 (Terms & Conditions) - Please enter your initials and click the bottom right corner to move forward.
- An application fee is needed to complete the registration. This fee will only be added if your child is accepted to the program.
- The next page of the application, you will be notified that your submission went through and will receive an email with further instructions.
- If you have completed the application and still did not receive an email, please make sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- Once your application has been sent, the parent portal page will read "pending approval."