Drop off & Pick up
TK - Kindergarten
1st - 3rd grade
|Drop off: 8:00 - 8:10 am||Drop off: 7:50 - 8:00 am|
|Supervision is not available before 7:50 am.|
Drop-off & Pick-up:
Pull up to the drop-off location. Please stay in your car when dropping off your child. (If parking, please look both ways when crossing the parking lot.)
Continuously drive forward until you are bumper to bumper with the car in front of you, or directed otherwise from school employee or other designated traffic attendant.
Have your child ready to exit the vehicle after you have stopped in the drop-off zone (jackets, masks, and backpacks on). Please do not put items in the trunk or in another seat as no one is to exit the vehicle.
Have your child exit/enter the vehicle on the passenger side quickly and safely.
When it is safe to do so, and one car at a time, make a U-turn around the cones and drive slowly back through the parking lot. Please make a right-hand turn only on to Hazel Ave when exiting.
● Get out of the vehicle to help your child.
● Store your child’s backpack inside the trunk.
● Leave your car unattended in the drop-off zone.
● Have a conversation in the drop-off zone.
● Park in non-designated areas of the parking lot.
● Leave disabled parking open for those in need in accordance with vehicle code.
● Do not park in spaces that have been marked for school or building personnel.
● Walk safely along the pedestrian sidewalks to our designated drop-off area.
- Please schedule a time to speak with the teacher regarding school related issues, or park your car and phone the office.
- Walk safely and accompany your child when crossing the parking lot when bringing them to the entrance.